06 January 2011

One World One Heart 2011


Today as I was surfing around in Blogland I came across the Whimsical Bohemian blogg and Lisa Swifka. There I read about the worldwide event for bloggers that Lisa is hosting called One World One Heart. The event runs between January 30th with the final day being February the 17th. 2011 is the fifth and last year that Lisa will be hosting it so I am so glad that I found it in time.

This is Lisa`s description of the event:

"One World One Heart is a worldwide event for bloggers only. It gives all those who blog a chance to meet and mingle and form connections with those they may not have otherwise met from all over the world. In the past 4 years this event has grown to over 1,000 participants with lasting friendships (and even one love connection) formed along the way. Think of it as a GIGANTIC open house allowing you to travel without ever leaving your home........going from blog to blog(in various countries) seeing the wonder each one has created and meeting all the fabulous people behind those blogs. As a bonus each blogger participant will offer up a "door prize or prizes"....just for dropping by, saying hello and seeing their world. It's really that easy. "

I think it`s a great idea and I am very impressed by all the work that Lisa is putting in to this and making it all happen. I have made so many friends throughout the world since I started blogging and it is always fun to get to know new bloggers. So I will most definitely try and participate.
On January the 30th I will post my OWOH post with a presentation of myself and say a warm welcome to visitors new and old. I will of course also show a picture of my "door prize".


Why don`t you too hurry over to Lisa`s blog and check out how to participate.


Take care
Jeanette

No comments: