11 August 2011

We Felt United



Last year my participation in We Felt United became a hasty one.. I stumbled over it way to late and had very little time. You can read more about it here and here . Right then and there I decided that this year I would give myself plenty of time to create something as well as time to enjoy the whole process from choosing a project to actually carry it out.

This year I would like to use some of my raw fleece and try out different dyeing methods. I would also like to make some kind of Felt in public thing. Right now it feels like I have oceans of time but you know how it is……shit eventually alway happens.

Why don’t you join in the fun too?




We felt united

FeltUnited - 3rd International Day of Felt
October 1st, 2011


Felt - intertwined, bound together, forever as one – United


This years colour scheme: Red-Purple-Blue



Take care

Jeanette

No comments: