25 gram yeast
75 gram butter
2, 5 dl milk
0, 5 dl sugar
Pinch of salt
7 dl flour
75 gram butter ( room temperature)
0, 75 dl sugar
1, 5 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Melt the butter and add milk. Heat until 37 degrees C
2. Crumble the yeast in a mixer and pour the butter and milk over it. Mix at low speed until the yeast, butter and milk is well mixed.
3. Add sugar and salt. Mix.
4. Add flour and beat the mixture at a higher speed until you have ball.
5. Cover the dough and let it rise for 30 minutes.
6. In the meantime combine the ingredients for the filling and stir until they are soft and well mixed.
7. Put the dough on a table, knead it a bit by hand, cut it in half and then roll it into two 30 cm squares.
8. Spread the filling over the squares and carefully roll the dough into a log.
9. Cut each log in 12 pieces and place them in paper muffin tins