16 August 2009

Possibilities

I’ve had kind of a creative draught lately but for the last couple of days the urge to create something has started to build up again….. Suddenly my head is full of ideas swirling around like in a gigantic spin dryer and I feel like I’m going to explode…..A nice feeling in one way but also a bit stressing because so many possibilities and so little time…Where shall I start?

I want to knit some graffiti to put on a lamp post outside my dead boring neighbor’. I first thought about knitting a “hand gesture” but decided to go with “live, love and laugh” instead. It having a more “love thy neighbor” touch…..




I want to make something out of my old stamp collection that I found on the attic the other day…..



….and my old Disney collecting cards found at the same place




…..and I have so many ideas about what I want to wet felt that my head is starting to feel all woolly….



So enough writing, better get started . Just need an ice cream break first.....



See ya soon
Jeanette

5 comments:

Judie said...

Jag röstar på alla tre (även hand-gesten ;-))!!! Ser fram emot att träffa dig snart så att jag kan se allt du pysslat med på sistone!!

LiLi M. said...

I cannot wait to see what you come up with Jeanette. But you are so winterly dressed already, we spend today at the beach, looking for sea glass that we didn't find, except for glass that was recently thrown there. But it was lovely anyhow. Have a great start of the week in your creative mojo found again!

Anna Stilla said...

Jag är så avundsjuk på alla som träffa dig :( Jag vill också!
Stackars dig och din kamera. Men allt ordnar sig alltid till något bra. Det är bara att vänta ett tag.
Men glass? När du har både fleecetröjan och jackan på dig? Det ser ju jättekallt ut.

Kram
Anna

Jane LaFazio said...

so glad your creative juices are flowing! Can't wait to see what you create...and so glad you've fortified yourself with icecream first!

Anonymous said...

varfor inte:)