28 June 2010

Rudolf



I know it`s in the middle of summer and that Christmas is very far away…..but it is also Monday morning and very warm in my office. I desperately wanted something to cool me off so I started to search the net for a nice snowy picture and stumbled on this instead. Had to share it with you all…..The Norwegian artist John K Raustein and his project about one of Christmas most important men – Rudolf!




Both photos by John K Raustein.


Since I am an embroidery fan I enjoyed his web site and different projects alot. A male approach to embroidery if there is such a thing.... You find his site here

Hope you have a great monday!
Jeanette

2 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Hahaha! Well it is very hot here too, but I love it! I'm sitting inside and our house always is good to stay in with the high ceilings. Too bad you aren't here drinking and eating a few things and then biking to some thrifting stores: i can take a lot in my wicker basket! But who knows in the future....!

Maria said...

Så kul! Jag gillar sådant som överraskar och har humor.

TAck för värmande och fin kommentar hos mig!