03 April 2010

Easter Open Studio week


1968 was the first time for the Österlen Open Studio week where local artists showed their art during the Easter holiday. It`s going on 42 years now, always starts on Good Friday and this year 122 artists open their homes or studios for the public.
We try to go every year and this year I bought a painting

"Sällskap" ( Company) Lena Pettersson


a Raku burnt ceramics face

"Nylle" ( face) Johan Thunell


and a vintage bowler hat in an antique shop for my eldest daughter. I might be partial but I think it became her very well.




I also started on a new horse. I told you it was addictive! Paint not dry yet so I’ll show you tomorrow.

Take care
Jeanette

2 comments:

LiLi M. said...

I had to think for a moment.... a new horse? I didn't know that Jeanette was involved with horses hahaha! You bought some awesome art! I was just hopping from blog to blog to wish you and your family a lovely Easter weekend, hope you'll have some fine weather. Here the forecast isn't good at all, but I love these days off anyway. Hugs, LiLi

Eleanor said...

What wonderful treasures you have acquired!