09 May 2007

Welcome to my blog

My name is Jeanette and I live in the south of Sweden. I have a passion for photography and writing and started my first blog Jeanettes fotoblogg in february 2007 to try to combine my two interests and do something more with my photos than just saving them in my computer. I also have a passion for handmade stuff - especially if I`ve made them myself. Surfing around in the world of blogs I soon found alot of blogfriends with mutual interests and I decided to start blog number two - Handmade. Yep, just the one you are visiting right now.

In this blog I will show you some of my handmade things and hope to inspire you to try some of them out for yourself. My firm belief is that everyone can be creative and everyone has a talent. It`s just that for some this talent is hidden and yet to explore.

I try to live my life creatively! Welcome to tag along!

No comments: