06 January 2010

Walk along more beaches……




.....was one of my wishes for the New Year. Thought I better get a head start so hubby and I drove to Skanör for a long walk by the seaside. The sea was calm, the sun desperately trying to warm us through the clouds and the snow gently creaking under our shoes. The bathing-huts stood silently on parade waiting for summer. Beautiful! Precious time spent alone with my husband. We don’t seem to get enough of that these days.




Enjoy the moment! Time flies my friends, before we know it it’s here - SUMMER!

Take care
Jeanette

1 comment:

LiLi M. said...

Ah Bonsoir Jeanette!
I tried to reply to you! I loved your comment on my last post, now that is a resolution I can look forward to too! But I got ill again and there for I paused :-(.
Still I want to give you my heartfelt condolences on the death of your uncle Gert.
I am catching up (again) so I'll leave you, love your beaches too!